Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Princess applying for Game Master.

Princess

Princess applying for Game Master. Empty Princess applying for Game Master.

Post by Princess Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:21 pm

:Game Master Application Format:

In-Game Name:Going to be Princess

Time Zone:GMT-5

Languages spoken:English, Chinese, and a little Spanish.

Activity Time:I play Gunz around 11:00am-2:00pm GMT-5. And I play at night at 7:00-9:00 or 10:00. It usually depends on the day, but who knows.
    (NOTE: Show the time-range that you'll play, in your own time-zone.)

What I can do for the server:I can do anything for the server. On the previous server I played with Jenna, I donated so I believe that will be a big contribution towards the success of Classic Legacy-Gamers Gunz. I also invited people so the server will get big and progress as the years go on.

Why I should be hired:I should be hired because I am a fun person. Ask Jenna. I love playing Gunz. I don't really lie. I hate lying and if I have to be serious I will. On the previous server I also had a 6v1 just for fun. Please enojoy reading my application. Peace.
    Lloyd
    Lloyd
    ★Forum Administrators★

Princess applying for Game Master. Empty Re: Princess applying for Game Master.

Post by Lloyd Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:24 pm

hmmm, this is a hard one I really want to talk with you privately add me at msn: lloyd_msn@live.nl

The thing is I do need some gms from your timezone Razz

Suspect

Thread closed!
    Jenna
    Jenna

Post by Jenna Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 am

/Accepted as Trial GM

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:08 am