Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jenna
armo54
6 posters

I Prestiged but did not get my items

armo54

I Prestiged but did not get my items Empty I Prestiged but did not get my items

Post by armo54 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Ok after a long quest i got my lvl 99 and was excited to go prestige. when i did that i did not recieve all my items. I only got the two shotguns, 1 prestige hp/ap ring , no jjang, no color name, no sword , and not 1 hp ap ring , and my two prestige exp rings. Please send those items to my storage ty. Great Server

To send items to my account my character name is

XxAram27xX
    Jenna
    Jenna

I Prestiged but did not get my items Empty Re: I Prestiged but did not get my items

Post by Jenna Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I don't know if that's all you get, you dont get like 10 items once u presteige ill talk to lloyd on this then ill make a reply on this thread of what you get
    Alper
    Alper
    ★Administrator★

I Prestiged but did not get my items Empty Re: I Prestiged but did not get my items

Post by Alper Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:04 am

Ehm, I think Lloyd Needs To Make U Prestige Rank On Admin Panel Because 1 day before release i think i had a admin rank on panel and saw Prestige on ranks
    armo54

Post by armo54 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 am

i have all items except my 1 ap/hp ring and the two prestige xp rings
    N-React

Post by N-React Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm

This server has prestiging? Omg that's awesome.
    I havn't been ingame yet but that sounds cool as heck.
    Nick

Post by Nick Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Sorry i have no clue o-o.
    Lloyd
    Lloyd
    ★Forum Administrators★

Post by Lloyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Prestige is working you need to relog to see your jjang + color name and the items you received are all the prestige items.

To go prestige you need level 99 and login at the website and click characters at the user control panel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:26 am