Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jur13n
LookOutWeGotElement
6 posters

Hey guys..

LookOutWeGotElement

Hey guys.. Empty Hey guys..

Post by LookOutWeGotElement Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Leaving CLG gunz it was Good to be Developer of CLG good Staff and member Also good Server......

Signing off

-LookOutWeGotElement
    Jur13n

Hey guys.. Empty Re: Hey guys..

Post by Jur13n Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 pm

yeh good to being dev huh u did nothing -.-
    and i eman really nothing..
    never even seen you ingame. or seen any weps from you

no loss if u leave -.-
    LookOutWeGotElement

Post by LookOutWeGotElement Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:48 pm

thats what i did nothing i just posted my weapones and nothing..

my lvl in-game 63 name is blood.

i even didnt got Power of dev in-game so i think Owner doest care about staff ask jenna what thinks i made then talk Bro...

what u made can u show me....
    Jur13n

Post by Jur13n Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 pm

i got ingame rights and made 3 maps who were in the update... nothing matters with the owner.. -.-

if u wanna see my stuff go ingame...

the map HideAndSeek by me
    the map Sewer By me
    and the map clg_castle by me...

and lloyd did them all in the update..

so don't blame the owner
    Bond

Post by Bond Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:21 am

Lmao Dev aren't suppose to have power in-game , only gamemaster are. your a dev your suppose to make items for the server , to me it looks like the only reason your leaving is because you didn't get in-game power which you don't deserve anyway.
    Jur13n

Post by Jur13n Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am

Bond wrote:Lmao Dev aren't suppose to have power in-game , only gamemaster are. your a dev your suppose to make items for the server , to me it looks like the only reason your leaving is because you didn't get in-game power which you don't deserve anyway.

that's NOT true..
    ingame powers are also usefull for developers.
    we need to anounce updates and we can help with events.
    we also may ban people.
    even if there is an gm in game..

its always usefull to be fast with banning, anouncing or other needed things.. even if you are a developer.

about he left because he doesn't got ingame stats..

i think its true too -.-
    don't even think he asked lloyd for it.
    Bond

Post by Bond Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 am

Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:Lmao Dev aren't suppose to have power in-game , only gamemaster are. your a dev your suppose to make items for the server , to me it looks like the only reason your leaving is because you didn't get in-game power which you don't deserve anyway.

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

its always usefull to be fast with banning, anouncing or other needed things.. even if you are a developer.

i think its true too -.-

maybe in server like CLG ye but if you see other server has there staff for every purpose , Dev shouldn't be doing events thats the event manger job and i don't think CLG has one , the server population is to small for dev to ban hacker and you don't need to make an announcement in-game for updates , those things are suppose to be done in forum. So i don't really see a point where dev should get power in-game specially a server like CLG where the amount of player is around 5 and i wonder how many of those player don't have power.
    Jur13n

Post by Jur13n Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

i think its true too -.-

maybe in server like CLG ye but if you see other server has there staff for every purpose , Dev shouldn't be doing events thats the event manger job and i don't think CLG has one , the server population is to small for dev to ban hacker and you don't need to make an announcement in-game for updates , those things are suppose to be done in forum. So i don't really see a point where dev should get power in-game specially a server like CLG where the amount of player is around 5 and i wonder how many of those player don't have power.

not ALL people check the forums...
    only one anounce to restart your gunz is enough to let them play the new added things..
    and if u don't like it how the way clg uses the staff..
    well what are you doing here?
    or just leave it alone and go play hackerFREE
    Bond

Post by Bond Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

i think its true too -.-

only one anounce to restart your gunz is enough to let them play the new added things..

Lawl dude frist of all before you write something on the forum make sure there are no grammatical error , wtf is 'anounce' it shows your a failure which doesn't really surprises for a server like this Quality to make you a gm , anyway your nothing but a stupid abuser. Kicking me out of gamerooms won't really help the population of the server and i don't hack just so you know. So DW about me staying in this bs server , i can't really deal with retarded gm like you who just abuse power but its not what i was expecting in a server like this , have fun playing with 3 players , i doubt how long it would take them to find out there wasting there time here, Anyway Peace.
    Jur13n

Post by Jur13n Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

i think its true too -.-

Lawl dude frist of all before you write something on the forum make sure there are no grammatical error , wtf is 'anounce' it shows your a failure which doesn't really surprises for a server like this Quality to make you a gm , anyway your nothing but a stupid abuser. Kicking me out of gamerooms won't really help the population of the server and i don't hack just so you know. So DW about me staying in this bs server , i can't really deal with retarded gm like you who just abuse power but its not what i was expecting in a server like this , have fun playing with 3 players , i doubt how long it would take them to find out there wasting there time here, Anyway Peace.

1. i am not a gm, i am an developer.
    2. you where 800 ping and most of the time like 999 and standing still..
    so i kicked you.
    3.don't watch my gramma, a 14 year old still on school can have faults too.
    4. good luck finding a better server. because this is tha best
    Bond

Post by Bond Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 am

Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

i think its true too -.-

so i kicked you.

Well i guess i know why were you defending about the topic 'Dev should have power in-game' My 11 year old cousin has a better grammar then the shit you type , so don't take your age as a excuse
    your a failure admit it.

Here a pic to proof about the 800 ping
    Hey guys.. 25uigzp
    Jur13n

Post by Jur13n Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:39 am

Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:
    Bond wrote:
    Jur13n wrote:

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

i think its true too -.-

so i kicked you.

Well i guess i know why were you defending about the topic 'Dev should have power in-game' My 11 year old cousin has a better grammar then the shit you type , so don't take your age as a excuse
    your a failure admit it.

Here a pic to proof about the 800 ping
    Hey guys.. 25uigzp

and now take a picture of the 800 ping!
    ask Z1ls for it u whespiking like hell...
    and most of the time u go form 100 then 999 and flying trough the sky -.-
    so i kicked u because u dspike like hell and we can't even shot on you!

and don't discuss this in aread where someone syas he leaves this gunz.. you should report abuse and not start a fight with a staff.

/Jenna Close this thread please for further spam.
    Alper
    Alper
    ★Administrator★

Post by Alper Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Finally That Nub Leaves.

Did freaking nothing For CLG, and insulted me T_T

goodbyeeee1@!@!@!@!@
    Z1ls
    Z1ls
    ★Forum Administrators★

Post by Z1ls Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Bond, it was u who was lagging, 100-800 ping...

just if u lagg, u see everyone else same ping as we see urs, so u saw we r ping 100-800, but it was you...

GF
    Jur13n

Post by Jur13n Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Z1ls wrote:Bond, it was u who was lagging, 100-800 ping...

just if u lagg, u see everyone else same ping as we see urs, so u saw we r ping 100-800, but it was you...

GF

thanks for letting him know he has to buy internet
    Crush

Post by Crush Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 am

Jur13n wrote:

that's NOT true..
    we also may ban people.

i think its true too -.-

Oh you said to me in-game, that's the GM's work and not for Devs. Don't talk against yourself :[
    Alper
    Alper
    ★Administrator★

Post by Alper Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 pm

//Locked For Stopping The Spams.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:45 am