Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Rush's GM Application

Rush

Rush's GM Application Empty Rush's GM Application

Post by Rush Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 am

In-Game Name:Rush

Time Zone: GMT -6

Languages spoken: English.

Activity Time: I'm normally on from 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. it is the summer so i spend most of my time on GunZ.
    (NOTE: Show the time-range that you'll play, in your own time-zone.)

What I can do for the server: Support the community. I pretty much can do anything to support the server, also i can donate around 20 - 40$ a Month that could help out quite a bit.

Why I should be hired: i'm trust worthy, and fun. i do tend to get a bit tempered when people taunt, QQ, Ego, Etc but when i reach that point i just ignore the rude remarks and comments.

Proof that you have been GM somewhere else: i Haven't been a GM in any other servers, but in FGunZ i would help reaper646 + Forsaken + McSic with Events. my IGN in FGunZ = DoomCheetah

Hope you like my application, and i hope it meets your standards. ByeBye Very Happy
    Princess

Rush's GM Application Empty Re: Rush's GM Application

Post by Princess Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 am

Good luck with your application. So far yours is the best of everyone else that applied. Very Happy But your new here. Have more posts and be more active.
    Rush

Post by Rush Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 am

Princess wrote:Good luck with your application. So far yours is the best of everyone else that applied. Very Happy But your new here. Have more posts and be more active.

Thanks for the good luck, and the comment on my application, that's true i am new here but I'm not new to GunZ XD, so I'll be on everyday surly.
    Jenna
    Jenna

Post by Jenna Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 am

/Denied

Read the Rules first then re apply

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:51 am