Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GM Application

妮可
    妮可

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post by 妮可 Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 am

In-Game Name: KoReAnZ_, Nemo

Time Zone: Mountain

Languages spoken: English, French, Tagalog

Activity Time: Depending on the day either early morning till afternoon (7PM) or afternoon (2PM) Till later morning the next day

What I can do for the server:
    Some of what I can do to provide for the server consists of the following, but are not limited to: Enforce all of the rules,
    and abide by them as well. Be very active, during both day, and night. [ Total insomniac ] Advertise in several ways.
    [ Forums, promotional videos ] Assist several players for technical, and personal purposes. I can type relatively fast,
    so I can do this at a very quick pace, and I deal well with large communities. Host events I will donate to the server on a monthly basis, but I will not be employed for another month, or so. Please bear with me. I will gladly help out with the forum as well.
    I'm always online and ready to help anyone that needs it and I offer support in-game and on the forums 24/7. I'm well aware of all the GM commands so I won't be needing any help with that. I'm able to help catch hackers, spammers, glitchers, swappers, and rule-breakers.
    My whispers are always on so if you need anything, just whisper me any time and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I'm serious when needed to be. I know how to handle certain situations thrown at me and I'm able to infract players without being biased nor by abusing my powers. I'm usually described as a people person, so I know how to talk and relate to most individuals.

Why I should be hired:
    I see myself as a nice, calm, and laid-back girl but I can be serious when it is necessary. I try to help everyone in the
    community as much as I can to the best of my abilities. I can ensure everyone, that I will be polite and understanding when it comes to problems in-game. As a GameMaster, I would like to help this community grow. In other words, to make sure the server is enjoyed to the fullest. I should be hired because I am hardworking, trustworthy, and I am friendly. I like playing GunZ, it's a fun and competitive game. I've played GunZ for about 5 years. I am active on both in game and on the forums. I do my best to carry out orders. I just want to say that I'm a nice girl and I would make a great addition to the staff. I can manage in-game activity as well as forum activity. I am well aware of, of how a Game Master should act in game, and the actions that should be taken upon everything. As I am active in game and forums, there will always be an influence in game for the players
    and I will also try my best to keep the forum organized and free from senseless topis and posts such as: spams, ego, flame, disrespect, and other futile information. A server requires stability and equilibrium, that which I can bring forth. GM's are the role models and guidance for the players in game. Their actions reflect upon the server and it is their duty to manage in game activity with respect and care.

I am applying for this job because I believe I can help out a lot. I don't tolerate rule breakers such as hackers and swappers. And I have no tolerance for those who do not show respect to their staff. I know GunZ pretty well. I've been playing it for a few years. And I know almost everything about it.I can help out the server both in game and on the forums. I'm very active as well, which I believe can make me a good candidate for the Game Master position. I have great potential for helping people out and being a great role model for players in game. I believe that game play for players should be fair and stable. So that no one, like hackers or cheaters can come into the server and foul the server with their unacceptable methods of game play.

Past Experiance: I do not have any experiance as a GM but I've been watching Jenna aswell as she has been teaching me.
    Jenna
    Jenna

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post by Jenna Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 am

/Locked
    /Moved to pending
    /Support

Shit did you write a bible or something.. my god Very nice application

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:03 pm